Saturday, September 25, 2010

ADORABLE PUMPKINS



Like my homemade pumpkins? They are made of fabric.


Fall is officially here and every store you enter has changed its merchandise for Halloween with loads of candies begging you to take them home for the trick or treaters. Halloween stores are sprouting up everywhere as well and it is fascinating to go into these stores to see all the costumes and accessories available.

The mood is high during this time of year as everyone is geared up for Halloween and later for Thanksgiving celebration. Pumpkins are already on sale everywhere, of different varieties and each year more to choose from than before.

Tomorrow we are having a Back to School party for all the Middle School (7th and 8th grades) families and since it is officially Fall and about 36 days to Halloween, I decided to bring out my autumn deco.

These pumpkins were made today and I am sure you agree with me that they are so cute, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment